Welcome to the City of Vaughan Bid Opportunities Website.
If this is your first time visiting the online bid and tender opportunities we invite you to create an account by clicking Create Account below.
In order to download bid documents, prospective bidders are required to create a vendor account free of charge. During the account creation process, vendor will select commodity categories for goods, services and construction, and the bidding system will notify vendor by email of bid opportunities matching their commodity categories selection.
Vendors are solely responsible for ensuring their vendor account information is kept current.
Once an account is created, they can preview the bid document at no charge. They can register as a Plan Taker for the bids that are of interest to them. There may be a document fee associated with some bid opportunities. The Bid Status column indicates whether the bids are open, closed or awarded.
As of July 2018, City of Vaughan has been accepting electronic proposal submissions or Request for Proposals (RFPs).
Login Create Account
Click Login (existing users) or Create Account (new users)
1. Create an Account (new users) and please note your username and password for obtaining bids in the future.
2. If you already have an account please proceed to the Login screen.
3. To register as a plan taker select "bid details”. You will need to agree to our Terms of Service before proceeding. If payment is necessary you will be required to make payment before you are registered as a plan taker.
4. When the download is complete return to the home page and click on the green download arrow for the bid that you purchased.
5. If you wish to download additional copies simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you created your account.
6. Bidders shall acknowledge all addendums that may be issued.
7. The City of Vaughan invites all bidders to register their company under the Municipal Emergency Vendor Registration by filling out the appropriate section of the registration form. Providing this information allows your Company to be listed on our Emergency Contact Vendor List. This registration is optional.
8. Vendors are encouraged to keep their account profile up to date at all times as important notifications will be sent to the e-mail address associated with this account.
Obtaining printed copies of bid documents
Hard copy of bid documents may be obtained from:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Procurement Services Department
City Hall, Level 100
2141 Major Mackenzie Drive
Vaughan, L6A 1T1