Welcome to the City of Vaughan Bid Opportunities Website
The City of Vaughan’s online bidding system allows easy access to open bid opportunities.
If this is your first time visiting the online bids&tenders website we encourage you to create an account. You can select commodity categories for goods, services and construction and the bidding system will notify you by email of the bid opportunities matching your commodity category selection(s).
Once an account is created, you can preview bid documents at no charge. You can register as a Plan Taker for the bids that are of interest to you. There may be a document fee associated with some bid opportunities. Public quotes, tenders, pre-qualifications, request for proposals and other bid types are posted on this website.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your vendor account information is kept current.
Technical Support: If you encounter technical issues, please contact email@example.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Contractors
Effective November 3, 2021, contractors who would have, or are likely to have, sustained or regular in-person interactions with City staff or the public must be fully vaccinated.
Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
Certification Requirement for Construction Contractors
All construction contractors who bid on publicly tendered City of Vaughan construction projects, valued over $500,000, must be registered with an approved Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS). For further details on the OHSMS requirements, please see the Information for Vendors page on the City of Vaughan website.
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please click on the Status dropdown (currently on “Open”) to filter the list based on the various status types.Login Create Account
Click Login (existing users) or Create Account (new users)
1. Create an Account (new users) and please note your username and password for obtaining bids in the future.
2. If you already have an account please proceed to the Login screen.
3. To register as a plan taker select "bid details”. You will need to agree to our Terms of Service before proceeding. If payment is necessary you will be required to make payment before you are registered as a plan taker.
4. When the download is complete return to the home page and click on the green download arrow for the bid that you purchased.
5. If you wish to download additional copies simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you created your account.
6. Bidders shall acknowledge all addendums that may be issued.
7. The City of Vaughan invites all bidders to register their company under the Municipal Emergency Vendor Registration by filling out the appropriate section of the registration form. Providing this information allows your Company to be listed on our Emergency Contact Vendor List. This registration is optional.
8. Vendors are encouraged to keep their account profile up to date at all times as important notifications will be sent to the e-mail address associated with this account.